Proactively Protecting the Pack
It’s our job to think about campus safety and security every day – and more broadly than you might expect.
Our Services & Solutions
Security Applications and Technologies provides the full range of services related to security technologies on campus.
We have developed an enterprise information management system that integrates technologies such as video, electronic access, IP intercom, duress/intrusion alarms, emergency communication, environmental monitoring and others with the idea that we can monitor, maintain and provide a higher level of safety and security through integrated systems. Watch Full Video Here
- Building and departmental Security Liaisons serve as contacts between the university community and the SAT Help Desk.
- For building exterior or interior door access, the individual should contact the Security Liaison for that site.
- Student access for a specific classroom or lab usually is handled between the professor teaching the course and the appropriate Security Liaison.
- Please contact the SAT Help Desk with a general description of the work or project. And our Project Manager will follow up with you. A job site walkthrough will be scheduled if needed.
- The security equipment installation cost depends upon several factors including the type of equipment and variables at the site where it is being installed.
- In the event of an accidental activation of the security system, please contact the University Police at 919-515-3000.
- Submit the Contact Us Form to the SAT Help Desk
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 919-513-3111